Booty? Check. Legs? Check. Arms? Check! We know lunges work when it comes to sculpting your lower body. But adding weights makes it even harder on the legs and butt — and gives your upper body some love, too! Challenge yourself by grabbing a heavy set of dumbbells. This move is basic, but effective, and a great one to add to your routine.
- Stand tall with your feet hip's width distance apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Step forward with the right foot as you bend the elbows in a bicep curl. Lower your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Keep the front knee directly above the ankle, and lower the left knee to just tap the floor.
- Keep the weight in your heels as you push back to the starting position, completing one rep.
- Repeat stepping with the left foot this time, completing a second rep.
- Keep alternating for a total of three sets of 10 reps.