It's OK if you don't feel much like doing your usual hardcore HIIT workouts. But moving your body, taking calming deep breaths, and stretching your muscles with some gentle yoga can help relieve some of the anxiety and stress you may be feeling right now. Although you can't go to your favorite yoga studio, you can follow along to these free yoga videos.
- Corepower Yoga: Check out these free on-demand yoga and sculpting videos on the Corepower Yoga website.
- Yoga With Adriene: Check out Adriene's YouTube channel for over 500 free yoga videos.
- Daily Burn: If you sign up, you get a 30-day free trial where you can choose from thousands of different video and audio workouts on the Daily Burn website, including yoga.
- Yoga International: Stream hundreds of expert-led yoga and meditation classes with this 14-day free trial.
- Alo Moves: Start a 14-day free trial and get unlimited yoga, including a variety of styles such as Ashtanga or Vinyasa.
- Glo: With a 15-day free trial, you'll get access to all kinds of yoga classes online, from Vinyasa to Hatha to Yin to Restorative.
- DoYogaWithMe: Get two free months of full access to all premium online yoga classes from beginner to advanced.
- Active by POPSUGAR: POPSUGAR's paid monthly subscription service is now offering hundreds of free workouts, including dozens of yoga and Pilates videos.
- Body By Yoga: Check out the free 30-day trial to get unlimited yoga videos.