Squaring It Off
Instead of wheeling your arms around without much effort, move your arms in a square motion, making stops at each corner. Your deltoids will feel the burn.
- Sit cross-legged on the floor, and imagine you are in a box. Holding your weights so palms are facing down, extend your arms and lift them, imagining you are lifting them to the top corners of the box in front of you.
- Bring your arms down so they are reaching for the bottom corners of the box.
- Keeping your arms at the same level, shift them so they are behind you, reaching for the bottom corners of the box.
- From there, lift up your arms so they are behind and above you, reaching for the top corners of the box.
- Return to starting position. This completes one rep; do three reps of 10.