- Come back to plank position and step or hop the feet forward between the hands, coming into a low squat.
- Balancing on the balls of the feet with the feet touching, cross the left elbow over the outer right knee.
- Either press the palms together for an easier modification, or try to bind around both knees by reaching the right arm around the lower back. Clasp the fingers together, or if you can, hold the right wrist with the left hand.
- Wherever you are, try to gently shift weight back so you're resting on both soles of the feet.
- Gaze over the right shoulder, holding for five breaths.
Source: Louisa Larson Photography