Triceps Dip (With Leg Raise)
- Position your hands shoulder width apart on a secured bench, a stable chair, or your mat.
- Move your bum in front of the bench with your legs bent and feet placed about hip width apart on the floor. Lift one of your legs to make this exercise harder.
- Straighten out your arms, and keep a little bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Now slowly bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down toward the floor until your arms are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position.
- Repeat, alternating raising each leg, as many times as you can for 45 seconds.