Inner Thigh Exercises
All-Time-Best Inner-Thigh Exercises
The side lunge works the muscle on the side of the pelvis as well as the inner thighs.
- Holding a five- to 10-pound weight in your left hand, stand with your feet and knees together, hands on your hips.
- Take a large step with your right foot to the right side, and lunge toward the floor.
- Make sure your right knee does not extend past your toes, and keep your left leg relatively straight.
- Push off through your right foot to return to the start to complete one side lunge.
- Do three sets of 10 on each side.