- Begin standing with the arms extended overhead.
- Bend the knees and, in a controlled motion, lower your tush all the way to the floor.
- Roll onto your back, drawing your knees toward your face.
- Use momentum to kick forward, landing on the feet.
- Rise to stand, and do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can. Remember to keep your elbows bent and palms off the floor while you rise so you're using your core muscles and not your hands to help you get up.
- Do as many reps as you can, maintaining good form, in 30 seconds. Build up to doing this move for an entire minute.
Holding the ball-like position as you roll backward and forward on your back really works your abs.