- Lie on the ground with the soles of your feet just in front of a wall.
- Place your hands underneath the shoulders and straighten the arms, doing a push-up.
- Step your feet on the wall and walk your hands in toward the wall as you walk your feet up.
- The goal is to touch your belly and nose or forehead to the wall, but this can feel really scary at first, so walk as close as you feel comfortable. As you get stronger and more confident, you can walk all the way in.
- Simultaneously walk your feet down the wall and your hands away, coming back to lie down on your belly.
- Repeat for five reps.
- If this is too difficult, do as many reps as you can or hold handstand against the wall for 30 seconds