Cardio Butt Workout
If You Want to Burn Fat and Grow Your Booty, This 14-Minute Workout Delivers!
- Find a step, kids' chair, or bench that, when you place your foot squarely on it, your knee is at a 90-degree angle or larger.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand by your side.
- Step up onto the chair and lift your right knee forward and up.
- Lower the right foot back to the ground, landing softly.
- This counts as one rep. Do as many reps as you can for 30 seconds, alternating which leg you step up with each time.