Many people have weak glutes, which is one of the largest and most powerful muscle groups in the human body. Strengthening your glutes can take serious pressure off of your back, and this exercise specifically targets your glutes.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Leave your arms down by your sides with your palms flat on the floor.
- Press down into the ground with your heels and push your hips into the air as high as you can to form a flat bridge.
- Squeeze your glutes (very important) at the top of the motion while holding for a 2-3 count.
- Repeat 10 per set for 2-3 sets.