Ball Pike to Plank
You might need a few practice reps on this move before your first set, but it won't take many reps to reap the benefits of this exercise. Start strong and stay strong.
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your shins on the ball.
- Keep your feet, hips, and shoulders in one long line.
- As you exhale, pull your hips up to fold your body in half, pulling the ball forward toward your hands.
- Your toes will move onto the top of ball and your back will become perpendicular to the floor. Allow your head to fall between your arms, keeping your neck long and in line with your spine.
- Reverse yourself back into a plank position and keep your hips above your shoulders.
- Do three sets of 8 reps.