Dynamic Exercises For Tight Hips
I'm a Trainer, and These Are the 4 Moves I Recommend For People With Extremely Tight Hips
- Start standing with your feet hips-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Place the weight in your right hip as you begin to move your hips in a clockwise motion. Imagine that you're drawing a large circle with your hips.
- The more you lean into this movement, the greater stretch you will feel.
- One full rotation counts as one rep.
- Complete 10 clockwise rotations and 10 counterclockwise rotations.