Single-Leg Glute Bridges
Looking for an additional challenge? The single-leg glute bridge is a great way to add a layer of intensity to a regular bridge.
- Begin on your back with your knees bent and both feet resting on the floor.
- Straighten your right leg, pointing your right toes up towards your face.
- Lift your hips until they are leveled and you can squeeze both glutes evenly.
- Lower your right foot, then your hips, and switch to the opposite side.
- Complete 10 to 15 reps for each side a total of three times.