- Lie on your back, bend your knees, and place your feet flat on the ground (heels as close as possible to your bum). Bend your elbows and place your palms flat on the ground above your shoulders, fingertips facing your feet.
- Inhale, press into your palms and lift your head, shoulders, and hips off the mat, straightening your arms and legs. Try to walk your hands and feet a little closer together.
- Stay here for five deep breaths and then slowly lower your body down.
- Eventually you want to do this pose for a total of three times. You can also do backbend push-ups to target your upper back and triceps.
- Hug your knees into your chest to release your lower back.