Exercise five days a week for 35 to 50 minutes a day, completing cardio and strength training in the same session.
Start with a 20-minute walk or jog outside or on the treadmill. The intensity level should be at a point where you can feel your heart rate increase, but you can still carry a conversation with someone. Bonus: Instead of music, download a 20-minute meditation to help quiet your mind from any wedding stress.
- Crunches: Do 25 reps of a standard crunch, 25 reps on each side of an oblique crunch or bicycle crunch, then 25 standard crunches to complete the set. That's a total of 100 crunches.
- Superman: Do 10 reps, holding for two to five seconds each.
- Plank: Do three reps, holding for 30 seconds each.
- Bridge: Do three reps, holding for 30 seconds each.
- Push-ups: Do three sets of 10 reps each.