Banded Glute Bridge
This move recruits your glutes a lot (if you're really squeezing at the top with control, of course). It really is all about engaging those glutes, Bailey said.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor, and a booty band around the bottom of your thighs. Be sure to keep your feet underneath your knees, not in front. Plant your palms by each side, facing down if you need more support.
- Press through your heels to raise your hips up to the ceiling, tensing your abs and squeezing your butt as you do. You should be making a long diagonal line with your body, from shoulders to knees.
- Hold for a few seconds, making sure your spine doesn't round and your hips don't sag. Keep your abs and butt muscles engaged.
- Lower down to the ground; this is one rep.
- Bailey suggested doing 15 to 20 reps.