Rotational Medicine Ball Slam and Toss
- Start standing in front of a wall holding a six- to 10-pound soft-shell medicine ball in front of your body with your arms fully extended.
- Engage your core, and raise the ball overhead. On an exhale, slam the ball down in front of you as hard as you can. Catch the ball after it bounces back up.
- Once you've caught the ball, pivot on your left foot and step your right leg back simultaneously as you toss the ball as hard as you can at the wall. Catch the ball, and pivot back to the starting position.
- This counts as one rep. Perform 10 reps tossing the ball to the right, take 30 seconds of rest, then repeat on the left side. That's one set. Take no more than 60 seconds of rest in between each set, completing a total of three sets.
- If this move is too advanced, perform a set of standard medicine ball slams followed by a set of medicine ball rotational throws.