Dumbbell Arm Workout For Women
Build Lean Muscle With This 20-Minute, 5-Move Dumbbell Arm Workout
- Begin by holding a dumbbell in your right hand with your feet hips-width distance apart.
- With your palm facing toward your body, bend your knees and lower the dumbbell to a few inches above the floor.
- Use your legs to power the movement as you pull the dumbbell up like you're trying to zip up your jacket while also performing an upright row with just the right arm. Continue the motion so that the dumbbell feels weightless when it gets to your chin, allowing the dumbbell to float effortlessly above you with your arm straight and your palm facing toward your ear. The rotation of the palm happens during that weightless moment at the midpoint of the exercise.
- Bend your right elbow to lower the dumbbell with control so it's in front of your pelvis. This completes one rep.
- Complete 12 reps on each side.