Relaxed Quarter Dog
- Come onto the hands and knees with your wrists underneath the shoulders and your knees underneath the hips.
- Lower your forearms to the mat so your elbows are where your palms were.
- Inhale as you tuck your toes under your heels. Then exhale to lift your hips, coming into Quarter Dog.
- Keep the head relaxed down, gazing past the feet. Nod it up and down and from side to side to release any pressure in the neck and shoulders.
- Enjoy this pose for five deep breaths.
Source: Louisa Larson Photography