Circuit 1, Exercise 3: Bridge With Chest Press
- Start on your back with your knees bent and your feet hip distance apart. Hold the weights by your chest.
- Squeeze your glutes as you push your pelvis toward the ceiling, coming into a bridge. Keep your ribs aligned with your pelvis.
- Holding the bridge, press the weights to the ceiling directly above your shoulders, then lower back down with control. Be sure to keep maintain a strong bridge position the entire time. This counts as one rep.
- Complete 20 reps without lowering from the bridge.
- Lower your pelvis down the mat to compete the set.