Circuit 1, Exercise 2: Deadlift With Row
- Stand upright holding your dumbbells in each hand, with your palms facing in and your knees slightly bent.
- Keeping your arms straight and knees slightly bent, slowly hinge forward, bending at your hips (not your waist) and lowering the weights to your shins without rounding your back.
- Keeping your back almost parallel to the floor and your abs pulled to your spine, bend your elbows and pull them toward the ceiling. Squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Maintain the position of your torso as you lower the weights back to your shins.
- Squeeze your glutes to return to standing, keeping your back straight. That's one rep.
- Do 15 reps.