Circuit 3: Figure-4 Squat to Single-Leg Deadlift
Circuit 3: TRX strap is at mid-length and you are facing the anchor point for the first two moves. You'll turn away from the anchor point for the third move.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lift one leg and plant your ankle on your opposite thigh above your knee, making a number 4.
- Sit back into your hips.
- Drive through your heel to stand, lifting your knee, then hinging forward on the standing leg while sending your arms forward, shoulder-width apart.
- Come back to a standing knee position and repeat.
- Continue for 30 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds.