Circuit 3: Triceps Extension
Circuit 3: TRX strap is at mid-length and you are facing the anchor point for the first two moves. You'll turn away from the anchor point for the third move.
- Walk feet back to anchor point to lower body into a 45-degree angle.
- Keeping hips in line with the body, hold onto handles at chest height, palms face down.
- Bend at the elbows, bringing your thumbs to your temples, and press back to start.
- Continue for 30 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this circuit one more time before moving on.