TRX Deltoid Fly
- Before getting started, make sure the TRX suspension trainer is secured to an anchor point (a fixed object that won't move and can support you weight). The straps should be at mid-length.
- Grab the handles with each hand and walk your feet out approximately two feet away from your body. Your arms should be extended in front of you and your body should be in a straight line. The further you walk your feet in front of you, the more challenging the exercise will become.
- With your core engaged, open your arms out toward the sides, like you're making a "T" with your arms. Be sure to keep tension on the straps throughout the entire movement.
- With your core still engaged and tension on the straps, return to the starting position with control. This counts as one rep.
- Complete 10 reps. Take 90 seconds to two minutes of rest before starting your next set.
Repeat all of the exercises for a total of four rounds.