- Stand with your feet slightly wider than hip distance apart, with your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Hold a heavy kettlebell in front of you with palms facing each other (20 to 40 pounds). Either hold it upside down at the base (as pictured), or right side up, by the lower portion of the handle (aka the horns). Pull your elbows in toward your sides.
- Keep your chest lifted, and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground. The kettlebell and your arms should stay inside of your legs close to your body at all times.
- Pause, then slowly stand back up.
- This counts as one rep. Complete 12 kettlebell squats.