- Start in a high plank position with your shoulders over your wrists.
- From your high plank, jump both feet off of the floor at the same time, driving one knee in toward your chest as the opposite leg shoots straight behind you.
- Land both feet softly in a high plank.
- Repeat the "bolt," switching legs so your other knee is driving in toward your chest. Land softly in a high plank.
- Jump your feet back to your hands and return to standing. To advance the move even more, add a jump at the top.
Ahead, take a closer look at the form.