Bird Dog Crunch
- From bird dog hold, lower down to all fours.
- Stretch one arm out in front of you and the opposite leg behind you, drawing your abs in towards your belly button.
- Then extend your opposite leg long behind you. Make sure you are looking down at the mat to maintain a neutral spine. Pause for two counts.
- Bring in your elbow and your knee in towards your center. Your back will round as you bring them together underneath you. Squeeze your abs at the bottom of the movement.
- Repeat for 10, 15, or 25 reps, then switch sides.