Dumbbell Forward Lunge
- Stand tall with your feet hips-width distance apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Step forward with your right foot, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Keep your front knee directly above your ankle, and lower your left knee to just gently tap the floor.
- Keep the weight in your heels as you push back to the starting position, completing one rep.
- Repeat stepping with the left foot this time, completing a second rep.
- Complete five to eight reps per side.