- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your lower back pressing into the floor to stabilize your core.
- Use two hands to hold the foam roller flush against your upper thighs just below your knees.
- While pressing the foam roller firmly against your left leg with your right hand, extend your left arm overhead and your right leg forward so both are parallel to the floor. Keep your lower back in contact with the floor as you do this.
- Return to the starting position with both hands and legs in contact with the foam roller. Repeat on the opposite side.
- This counts as one rep.
- Complete three sets of 24 reps, followed by a 30- to 60-second rest.