20-Minute Bodyweight EMOM Workout
Get Sweaty With This At-Home 20-Minute Bodyweight EMOM Workout
Squat Jump With Pulse
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your chest tall.
- Hold your hands at chest level, and bend your knees to push your butt back into a squat like you're sitting on a chair.
- Keep your chest lifted, and do not let your lower back round.
- Press your weight into your heels and engage your core as you come up out of your squat a few inches and lower back down. This is your pulse.
- Jump up explosively, swinging your arms backward as you do.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Make sure you land with your entire foot on the ground and with control.
- Do 15 reps, and rest for the remainder of the minute.