Circuit 1, Exercise 1: Basic Air Squat
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart and your chest tall.
- Hold your hands at chest level, and bend your knees as you shift your hips and butt back, lowering into a squat like you're sitting in a chair.
- Keep your chest lifted, and do not let your lower back round. Keep your knees over your ankles, and shift your weight back into your heels.
- Push through your heels to bring yourself back to your starting position, squeezing your glutes at the top of the move.
- This is one rep. Repeat for 30 seconds.