You're craving something chewy and chocolaty, but you're also trying to stay on the healthy path. You win with these no-bake brownies! Made with medjool dates, pecans, cocoa powder, and a few mini dairy-free chocolate chips, these are sure to satisfy your dessert cravings.
This luscious, caramel-chewy treat comes together in 10 minutes, so you can quickly whip up a batch to keep in your fridge when you need a little something sweet. The soft texture and decadent, fudgy flavor will satisfy dessert cravings, and since indulging a little each day can often prevent overeating later, you'll love having these in your kitchen.
The pecans offer healthy fats that satiate you for longer, so if you're less hungry, you'll consume fewer daily calories. Each bite offers two grams of fiber, which also helps you feel full. And because they're grain-free, vegan, and Paleo, they're perfect for those with diet restrictions.
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Add the dates and 1 cup pecans to a food processor and turn on for several minutes until a dough forms.
- Add in the cocoa powder and turn on for another 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup pecans and pulse 10 or so times to mix them into the dough, but maintain a little bit of crunchy texture.
- Press the dough firmly into an 8-inch pan using a spatula. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and gently press them into the dough.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up. Cut into 16 squares and store in the fridge.
- Desserts, Brownies
- 16 brownies
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Calories per serving