If you have a minute and 15 seconds, you can make your core burn with this intense two-move bodyweight exercise used by gymnasts and CrossFitters. If holding each position for five seconds is too long, then hold for two seconds. Want even more of a core burn? Then hold each position for 10 seconds.
- Begin on the floor on your belly and raise your arms and legs into the Superman Hold. Hold here for a solid five seconds, actively engaging the glutes and hamstrings.
- Without using your hands or feet for help, roll to the right side and onto your back, coming into a Hollow Hold. Make sure you're actively pressing your lower back into the floor and drawing your belly button into your spine. Keep your arms and legs as low to the ground as possible while still keeping your lower back pressed into the mat.
- Roll to the right, coming back into Superman Hold for five seconds.
- Roll to the left, holding Hollow Hold for five seconds.
- Roll to the left, coming back into Superman Hold for the final five seconds.
- Repeat this cycle one or two more times.