You Can Do This Full-Body Workout Anywhere, and It’s Fast
Yes! You can work your entire body in 10 minutes. We know you're pressed for time but still want to fit in some fitness, so we made this fast bodyweight workout — you can do it anywhere. Bonus, made up of just five exercises, it's easy to follow.
Equipment needed: None
Directions: After a quick two-minute warmup, do prescribed reps for each move in this five-exercise circuit. Complete as many circuits as many times as you can in eight minutes, taking breaks as needed to maintain good form. Cool down with two to three minutes of stretching.
- Burpee with push-up: 12 reps
- Walking lunge: 20 reps, alternating sides
- Breakdancer: 10 reps, 5 each side
- Elbow plank with hip dips: 20 reps, alternating sides
- Butterfly sit-up: 10 reps
Keep reading for detailed descriptions and images of each of these exercises.