Both Big Toe Pose
- From Reclining Big Toe B, draw the left leg back into center, continuing to hold your big toe with the left fingers.
- Kick your right leg overhead and use the momentum of quickly lowering it to the floor to simultaneously lift your torso up.
- Hold onto your right big toe and balance on the sitting bones with a straight spine. If this bothers your lower back, just bend the knees.
- If it feels comfortable, you can lower your head slightly behind you to open through your throat.
- Hold like this for five deep breaths.