Move 2: Side Lunge
What it does: Works the muscle on the side of the pelvis (glute meds) as well as the inner thighs.
- Holding a pair of dumbbells at your side, stand with your feet and knees together.
- Take a large step with your right foot to the right side, and lunge toward the floor.
- Make sure your right knee does not extend past your toes, and keep your left leg relatively straight.
- Push off through your right foot to return to the start to complete one.
- Do three sets of 10 on each side.