Narrow Stance Deadlift
- Select a medium to heavy kettlebell; 15 kilograms (about 33 pounds) should be a good start, but feel free to go lighter or heavier. There should be about half a foot of space in between your feet.
- With your core engaged and your back flat, grip the handle of the kettlebell with both hands, holding it in front of you with your arms fully extended.
- Engage your core as you shift your hips backward, like you were going to sit in a chair, lowering the kettlebell down to the ground. Be sure not to round your back.
- Still engaging your core, drive through your heels and squeeze your glutes as you lift up.
- This counts as one rep. Do eight reps to complete a set.