Circuit 5: Roll Up to Forward Fold
Circuit 5: TRX Strap is at midcalf length and you are facing the anchor point with toes in the foot cradles.
- Laying on your back, reach your hands over your head, keeping your rib cage closed.
- Begin to move arms forward and roll up, peeling each vertebrae off the floor to end in a forward fold.
- With long legs and a long spine, sit up, then roll down slowly, placing each vertebrae on the floor to return to start position.
- Continue for 30 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this circuit one more time.