Single Leg Forearm Press
- Facing the floor on all fours, with your forearms resting on the floor and knees under hips, press up onto your toes so your knees hover floor about an inch.
- Lift your right leg off floor keeping it in a bent position and put your weight onto your left forearm, resting your right palm on the floor.
- Extend right leg behind you as high up as you can, bending knee sightly and pointing toes. (Keep left knee lifted of floor throughout).
- Return right knee back into a tucked position and repeat for 20 seconds. Continue on left side for 20 seconds.
- Hold start position for an additional 20 seconds.