Single Leg Glute Bridge
- With band above knees, lie on the ground, right foot on the ground, knee bent, and extend left leg up at a diagonal angle.
- Press down through the right heel, keeping your hips level, tighten your abs and butt, and lift your hips up as high as possible without putting weight into your neck and shoulders.
- Squeeze your glutes and hold position.
- Release the hold and lower hips to the ground.
- Repeat for 20 to 30 reps. Hold your last rep (hips lifted position) for 8 seconds, then pulse your hips up and down slightly for another 8 seconds.