Glute Exercises For Women
Wake Up Sleepy Glutes With These 10 Bodyweight Butt Exercises
Glute Exercise: Standing Kickback
- Stand with your feet together, back straight, hands on your hips, and your abs engaged.
- Shift your weight onto your left leg with a slight bend at the knee.
- Lift your right leg directly behind you using your glute. Be careful not to arch your back.
- Then lower your right leg so it's parallel with your left without letting it touch the ground. That's one rep.
- Do 20 reps. Switch sides, and repeat on the opposite side. Do three sets total.