- Begin by lying on your left side. Bring your left elbow directly under your left shoulder. Engage your core, press your left elbow into the floor, and rise into side elbow plank.
- Place your top foot in front of your bottom foot, or stagger your feet if your balance feels off.
- If you feel discomfort in your bottom shoulder, place your right hand on your left shoulder and pull the left elbow down across the chest.
- To make this more challenging, place your right hand on top of your left hip.
- Hold for 10-15 seconds on each side. Repeat for a total of two rounds.