Fighting Single-Arm Squat Thrust and Power Hook
- Start in a neutral stance with your feet wider than hip distance apart and your hands in guard by your chin.
- Squat and place one hand on the ground.
- Jump your feet out into a wide high-plank position.
- Jump your feet back in and come back to standing with your hands in guard.
- Perform four alternating power hooks, keeping your elbows at a 90-degree angle and releasing your heels for power.
- Perform this exercise for one minute and see how many reps you can get in. Rest for 20 seconds before moving to the next exercise.
- Modify this move by omitting the jump and stepping both feet out into a high-plank position or by using both hands after squatting to get into the plank.