- Start in a supine position lying flat on the ground, your face and torso facing up. Make sure your feet are firmly placed on the ground and your hands are by your temples.
- Crunch up into a seated position.
- Punch one arm across your body, rotating from your torso and finding length in your arm, palm facing down.
- Next perform a hook with the same arm. Your elbow is at a 90-degree angle, rotating from the torso, with your palm facing you or facing down.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Perform for one minute. Rest for 20 seconds before moving on to the next exercise.
- Modify by slowing down the tempo.