Squat and Alternating Cross-Body Punch
- Start in a neutral stance with your feet wider than hip distance apart and your hands in guard by your chin.
- Squat, keeping your back tall, and touch one hand to the ground.
- Come back to standing with your hands in guard. Punch that same arm across your body, rotating from your torso and lifting your heel for power. Repeat with the opposite arm.
- Perform this exercise for one minute. Rest for one minute and repeat this entire circuit again for two rounds.
- Modify by adjusting the range of motion and tempo.