Fighting Frogger and Cross-Body Punch
- Start in a high-plank position, your shoulders stacked under your wrists and feet hip distance apart.
- Jump both feet to a wide squat position. Keep a light landing and bring your hands in guard by your chin.
- Punch one arm across your body, rotating from your torso, palm facing down and repeat with the opposite arm.
- Bring both hands back to the ground and softly jump into your high plank. Repeat.
- Perform this exercise for one minute. Rest for 20 seconds before moving on to the next exercise.
- Modify by omitting the jump and walking the legs in and out instead.