Circuit 2, Exercise 1: A-Skip
- Begin in a standing position with your feet hip-distance apart.
- With control, lift your right knee up toward your chest, keeping your left leg straight and taking a little hop on the ball of your left foot. Stand tall, and keep your right foot flexed as you swing your left arm in front of you and your right arm behind you.
- Alternate sides by lowering your right foot back to the floor, quickly driving your left knee up, hopping with your straight right leg.
- Continue performing alternating A-skips, raising your knees as high as you can, making sure to land on the ball of your foot with each hop while swinging your arms.
- Do as many A-skips as you can in 30 seconds.