Banded Step Back
- Begin standing with your feet hip-width apart and a mini band around your ankles.
- Come into a squat position, shifting your hips backward and bending at the knees. Keep your chest lifted and core pulled in toward your spine.
- Shift your weight slightly to your left foot and step as far back as you can with your right foot while continuing to engage your core. Tap the ground with your right toes.
- Step your right foot forward to return to the starting position.
- Repeat with your left foot.
- This counts as one rep.
- Complete for 10 reps.