Bear to Knee Elevated Leg Extension
- Begin in a tabletop position, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips.
- Brace (engage) your core while lifting your knees two inches off the ground, holding the bear plank position.
- Extend your right leg straight behind you, ensuring it's parallel to the ground. Then bring it back in, coming back to the bear plank position.
- Repeat with your left leg.
- Continue alternating for 30 to 60 seconds, followed by a 15- to 45-second rest.