Pilates Beginner Workout For Strong Core: Crunch
How to do a crunch:
- From the tabletop hold, lower both feet back to the floor one at a time.
- Bend your elbows, and place your hands behind your head. This is the starting position.
- Lift your torso up toward your thighs, curling up and contracting your core. Don't pull on your neck. Focus on that core connection by pushing your ribcage toward your hips. Keep your lower back gently imprinted into the mat.
- Lower back down to the starting position to complete the rep.
- Keep going for a minute, doing about 10 crunches.